V&V Law firm can also help you if you are a foreigner and need legal aid in Estonia or if you have any legal issues outside of Estonia. Our main international partners are located in other European Union member states, United States and Australia, but we can probably also help you if your legal issue concerns any other country. If necessary, we can assist you with a problem what has occurred on a trip, -help to settle a dispute with business partner or bring a debt home. Circle of issues, what might need solving, can be endless, so despite of the problem, let us know and we will help you to solve this.